Caleb Richardson as Central's new Minister to Children and Fiancee, Katrina Schulte!
The Mission of the Children’s Ministry of Central Baptist Church is to lay the foundation and provided an atmosphere in which a child can make a responsible decision for Christ, and grow in knowledge and understanding of the responsibility of that decision through Bible training activities and application to their daily lives. Central Baptist church strives to provide a safe, happy, Christian learning environment for every child.
We know that preschoolers are active learners, and these short years are highly productive. There is no other comparable span of life in which a person learns so fast. During this intellectually fruitful time, we begin the process of introducing children to concepts related to God. Our goal is to establish a strong foundation for faith upon which all of life can be built. We count it a blessing to participate in a preschooler's spiritual growth and development.
First through sixth-graders know that they too are special at our church. The elementary years are vitally important in the physical, mental, and spiritual development of a child. It is during this time that children discover the world around them, and seek to understand more about the God who created it and them for His purpose.
The children of Central Baptist are building a solid-spiritual foundation on which to build their future. They are our most precious resource. As a church, we'll continue our commitment to love them, to teach them and to strive to meet their needs.
1. That every child understands that they are loved by God.
2. That every child feels welcomed and loved by the church.
3. That every child develops an understanding of who God is, and how He has instructed us to live through the scriptures.
4. That every child comes to a saving faith in Jesus Christ.
5. That every child will grow in the image of Jesus Christ, and that their actions will reflect their passion for what God has done in their lives.
6. That every child will discover the talents and gifts that God has given them, so that through these gifts Christ might be glorified.
7. That every child knows that they have a responsibility to tell others about Jesus Christ.